Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vine Scarf

I am going to start this blog so that I can keep track of the things I make.  I have a notebook full of ideas and maybe someday this will turn out to be a full blog after I make a bunch of them!  I have made about 30 dishcloths and now I am really ready to try my hand at prettier, bigger things.  I know I can do it as long as I don't give up and quit because I am limited on patience.



.

This was a "scarf" Mary posted on Pinterest.  Well, the scarf she posted was a little different.  It was brown and surely better made but I was able to find enough different leaf patterns to put one together that worked for me.  I think this is probably the creation I am most proud of so far because it was more than just a little bit of time and lots more work.  I cannot wait to see her wear it!

1 comment:

  1. She wore it today and it was as pretty as I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete