Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Waving a wand...

                      A few of the things I have made
                         in the past couple of weeks:


                                         I think this was birdie #2                                                      
                             


I had been promising Sarah some socks for a long time
She finally got them for her birthday! 


                                   Bridget saw her mommy's and wanted pink
                                               flip-flops with a flower.


Birdie #3



                                         A sweet little newborn's pink hat. 
                                         I hope I get to see it on the baby!


                             Just some silly dish cloths but they are quick, easy,
                                                 and very satisfying                                                     
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment